Do You Know . . .
- Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?
- Why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed?
- Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
- Why is it that doctors call what they do "practice"?
- Why is it that to stop Windows 98, you have to click on the "Start" button?
- Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?
- Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
- Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
- Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
- Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes?
- When dog food is new and improved tasting, who tests it?
- You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes?
- Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?
- Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
- If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress? (What a silly question!)
- If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?