A LITTLE ADVICE
1. If you are choking on an ice cube, don't panic. Simply pour a cup of boiling water down your throat and presto! The blockage will be removed almost instantly
2. Clumsy? Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold them while you chop away like a mental patient.
3. Avoid arguments with the missus about lifting the toilet seat by simply using in the sink instead.
4. High blood pressure sufferers: simply cut yourself and bleed for a while, thus reducing the pressure in your veins.
5. A mousetrap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep when you hit the snooze button.
6. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives, then you will be afraid to cough.
7. Have a bad toothache? Hit your thumb with a hammer, then you will forget about the tooth.
8. In life, you need only two "tools"; WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the duct tape.
9. The five most essential words for a healthy, vital relationship are "I apologize" and "You are right."
10. Everyone seems normal until you get to know him or her.
11. If You Woke up Breathing, Congratulations! You have another chance!
"Character is doing the right thing when nobody is looking."