What is it . . . ?
- No matter how much whiskey you've had, you can still do it.
- You don't have to hide your magazines about it.
- It is perfectly acceptable to pay a professional to do it with you once in a while.
- The Ten Commandments don't say anything against it.
- If your partner takes pictures or videotapes of you doing it, you don't have to worry about them showing up on the Internet if you become famous.
- Your partner doesn't get upset about people you did it with long ago.
- It's perfectly respectable to do it with a total stranger.
- When you see a person really good at it, you don't have to feel guilty about imagining the two of you doing it together.
- If your regular partner isn't available, he/she won't object if you do it with someone else.
- Nobody will ever tell you that you will go blind if you do it by yourself.
- When dealing with a pro, you never have to wonder if they are really an undercover cop.
- You don't have to go to a sleazy shop in a seedy neighborhood to buy stuff for it.
- You can have a calendar on your wall at the office, tell jokes, and invite coworkers to do it with you without getting sued for harassment.
- There are no diseases transmitted when you do it.
- If you want to watch it on television, you don't have to subscribe to the Playboy channel.
- A limp rod is still useful while doing it.
- Nobody expects you to do it with the same partner for the rest of your life.
- Nobody expects you to give it up if your partner loses interest in it.
- You don't have to be a newlywed to plan a vacation primarily to enjoy your favorite activity.
- Your partner will never say, "Not again? We just did it last week! Is that all you ever think about?".
. . . I hope you kept your mind out of the gutter . . . it's FISHING !!!