Are You A Prime
Consider the questions below to determine if an Internet advertising and marketing program is right for your business or organization.
1) Do you view an Internet Website as more than just a trendy way to broadcast your organizations message or advertise your businesses goods and services?
2) Do you have an interest in using the Internet to economically educate and communicate with your target audience (with the understanding an ongoing effort is involved)?
Are you able to process your own email or would you prefer Websitement to do it?
3) Do you want to use your Website to: increase sales? generate leads? to educate? in a secure Internet operating environment.
4) Do you have a specific concept or idea you wish to pursue using the Internet or would you like to brainstorm?
5) Are you aware measurable results from your Internet presence will take time to develop and may not be felt for 1 to 6 months?
6) Have you budgeted and funded a firm dollar amount specifically for an Internet presence?
7) Do you have strategic alliances with customers/vendors/members that would allow you to broker small amounts of space of your Website to them for a monthly or yearly fee?
8) Do you have branch offices or customers that require a fast, secure, economical communications link.
9) Do you have databases that can be shared or enhanced if they were connected to those who visit your Web site?
Websitement® Communications Corp.
P.O. Box 5126
Akron, OH 44334-0126
Copyright © 1996-2010,
Websitement!!!® Communications Corp.
All rights reserved