Garmin Edge 205
Garmin Edge 205 bike computers measure speed, distance, time, calories burned, altitude, climb and descent, plus much more. The Edge 205 is one of Garmin's newest line of GPS enabled personal trainer and bicycle computers. Perfect for touring and the trails, this light weight unit makes for a wonderful fitness training partner. With the easy to use Edge 205 mounted on your bicycle, you always know where you're going and how far you've gone. For advanced cyclists, there's the new Garmin Edge 305 series, available as a bike computer with heartrate monitor, with a wireless speed/pedaling cadence sensor, or both. You can also buy options separately to help make you achieve your personal best by suing a bicycle computer.
The Edge 205 measures speed, distance, time, calories burned, altitude, climb and descent, plus much more.
205 features include . . .
- Easy to install with no calibration required. Just plug it in to the included bike mount and go
- Garmin new high sensitivity SiRFstarIII GPS receiver knows your location, even in tree cover, canyons, or building lined streets making it highly reliable for navigation
- Customizable bicycle computer shows up to eight different data fields for continuous feedback
- Virtual Partner lets you "race" a virtual competitor, making training fun
- Courses lets you "race" against a recorded course to try to match previously set speeds at every point along the way
- Auto Pause pauses the training timer when you slow down below a specified speed and resumes when you speed up again helping you to stay focused on your ride
- Auto Lap automatically triggers a lap every time you pass a specified location or travel a preset distance
- Training Center software gives you the ability to create workouts, manage and download courses, and create a detailed post-ride analysis that charts your performance
With its waterproof, sleek design, the Garmin Edge GPS is the perfect companion on any bike, and attaches to either the stem or handlebars. Its rugged case frames an easy-to-read, large, backlit display that can show up to eight different data fields along with altitude and a map view.
Included Training Center software gives you the ability to overlay your ride data onto a course map. It offers interactive analysis tools that measure your speed, distance, climb, and descent against varying terrain, elevation and more. Create and schedule custom workouts or use workout templates and download to the Garmin Edge.
Cyclists: get your Garmin Edge 205 Edge from www.Bike-Run-Walk.com
Edge 205 - Garmin part number 010-00447-10
Our Price: $ 249.99 U.S.D. (for domestic US market only)
Garmin Edge Features:
- GPS: High-sensitivity SiRFstarIII™ receiver
- Antenna: Built-in patch GPS antenna
- Weight: 88 g, 3.1 oz.
- Display: 1.17"W x 1.44"H, 128 x 160 pixels, 4-level grayscale LCD with backlighting
- Unit dimensions: 1.75"W x 3.7"H x .9"D (44 x 94 x 23 mm)
- Waterproof: IEC 60529 IPX7 standard. IEC 60529 is a European system of test specification standards for classifying the degrees of protection provided by the enclosures of electrical equipment. An IPX7 designation means the GPS case can withstand accidental immersion in 1 meter of water for up to 30 minutes (An IPX8 designation is for continuous underwater use).
- Battery: Up to 12 hours (typical use); rechargeable internal lithium ion
- Track log: 13,000 track points
Garmin Edge 205 Package Includes . . .
- Edge 205
- Bike mount
- Training Center CD
- A/C charger
- USB PC interface cable
- Quick reference guide
- Owner's manual